Monday, August 28, 2017

Holding pattern once again.

Maybe if I write about it, it will change, like last time, right?

Just kidding... mostly.

I have been hovering right around where I was eleven days ago, give or take a few ounces. I was actually up a pound or so, but I am generally holding steady, and perhaps shedding a few ounces every day.

Again, not trying to look at the scale everyday, but it's conveniently located in the gym.

It is true that I haven't been doing bike that much recently. I had a really good breakthrough last time I was on it; maybe I'm subconsciously avoiding the bike because I don't think I will do as well this time, but really it's mostly been a combination of available time and various aches and pains that I don't want to make worse by biking as hard as I do.

See, when I get on the bike, I have to go to "10" -- pedal as hard as I can, for as long as I can (or until I hit a certain milestone). I can't let myself 'slow down' unless I physically need to. I feel more uncomfortable going slow than leaving it all on the bike.  However, that might lead to more aches and pains.

In any case, I have still been lifting, and generally eating better. I continue to feel much better and am seeing what I think is significant progress in over all appearance.

We'll have to see what the next week brings. I'm sort of anxious because I keep looking at tattoos and really seeing some neat stuff. Nothing resembling anything I would get, but still amazing artwork, and it makes me want to focus all that much more... so I guess that's good, as far as motivation goes. It's also making me impatient, however.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's Get Physical

Today I had my yearly physical, or what should be my yearly. I kinda slack on that. I weighed in at 198. By means of comparison, for other v...